Dr. Ada Khoury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ada Khoury?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Ada Khoury?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2017

My previous psychiatrist spent about 10 minutes with me, handed me my prescriptions and said, "see you next time",. I felt like I deserved more support than that so I started researching. I found Dr. Khoury. She is attentive, involved, caring and very intelligent. For the first time since being diagnosed with BP, my meds were well adjusted and I felt like a human being again. I owe much to her.

January 14th, 2015

Dr Khoury has changed my life

When I started seeing Dr. Khoury I had been through a string of GP's and a psychiatric NP who all provided inaccurate diagnoses and treatment, making my mood disorder much worse. Dr. Khoury turned all that around and my life is amazingly better now. She is very easy to get in touch with, and always has openings if crises arise. She takes a great deal of time to get to know her patients and evaluate all the factors in one's life that could be contributing to psychiatric issues.....in that sense, she is very holistic and integrative in her approach. I could not recommend a doctor more highly.

July 10th, 2012

Dr. K is a true patient advocate. She is earnest to a fault, but kind through and through. She is upfront and direct in her opinions... more "I would be careful with that" and less "head nodding" typical shrink stuff. Plus she's totally a stone cold fox in a nerdy way.

May 3rd, 2012

The best therapist I have ever had!

Ada Khoury is an excellent doctor. She is caring and intelligent. She challenged me and helped me grow stronger. I am a much healthier person thanks to her therapy.

May 18th, 2010

Dr. Khoury is the best

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Khoury. I've seen a lot of Psychiatrists over the years for a Panic Disorder. I slipped through the cracks a lot because I moved so frequently.When I settled in Asheville, Dr, Khoury was recommended to me and I saw her for a couple of years. Her laid-back manner and wonderful observation skills were a big plus for me. She helped me do more than control my panic, she helped me see my self as I am, and I am truly grateful.On a more practical note, she was easy to reach and let me know when she was planning to go out of town. She has no office staff to deal with, the only negative, at the time I saw her, was that she was only in her office 2-3 days/week.

June 26th, 2017