A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ada Kusnetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ada Kusnetz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusnetz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kusnetz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Huron Valley -Sinai Hospital, Commerce Twp, Mi
- Southeast Michigan Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ada Beth Kusnetz MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ada B. Kusnetz practice?
- Dr. Ada Kusnetz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ada Kusnetz practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.