A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ada Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ada Marin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ada Marin, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ada Marin MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ada Marin practice?
- Dr. Ada Marin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ada Marin practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.