A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ada Ortiz-Bianchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ada Ortiz-Bianchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ada Ortiz-Bianchi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz-Bianchi graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ortiz-Bianchi has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ada Iris Ortiz-Bianchi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ada I. Ortiz-Bianchi practice?
- Dr. Ada Ortiz-Bianchi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ada Ortiz-Bianchi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Harlan, IA and Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Obstetricians & Gynecologists.