Dr. Ada Ortiz-Bianchi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 20th, 2016
Has appt for hysterectomy..I was extremely nervous. Nurse started my iv and gave me a sedative to relax me.. 10 mins before I was to be operated on, a nurse said Dr Ortiz had an emergency and had to cancel my surgery.so they sent me home!!! And rescheduled my surgery for 2 days later..I'm still debating if I should go back.. This is the 2nd time I was cancelled by this doctor..i am NOT IMPRESSED..VERY TASTELESS..

June 23rd, 2015
great service
I went in Nervous and she put me at ease helped me find out what is wrong with me when others could not. I would recommend her to everyone.

March 17th, 2015
Great OB
I really liked her she put me at ease and was great answering questions highly recommended! :)

June 18th, 2012
Great! Worth the wait! Takes the time to listen, and evaluate, never feel rushed

March 8th, 2012
My husband and I waited for over 1.5 hrs to be seen after our apt. time. Then the nurse was rude. Only after getting height and weight did she ask, "Why are you here?" Really, I'm at an OB with my husband. I replied, "I'm preganat". She goes, "How do you know?" No congratulations, no have you seen other doctors, none of that. Then she left saying when an ultrasound room opens up I will go there. We waited another 20 minutes. Then we went to the ultra sound room. Then we waited some more. The nurse came in and said, "Sorry, the doctor left. You have to come back tomorrow." How rude and disrespectful. This is my first pregnancy. I'm scared nervous, and my hopes were crushed of seeing my baby. All because a meeting was more important. I will go where I feel I am welcomed. I watched high school girls get to go in, a mother of 3 whose apt. was after mine, all get seen. I am disappointed. I now have to get a refund and I will go where I am welcomed and treated with respect!

August 19th, 2010
GREAT! answered all my questions