Dr. Adaani Frost Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adaani Frost?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2016

I feel Dr. Frost has saved my life more than once. She has been an excellent Doctor for me. it seems to me that every one in the hospital respects her. It seems everyone bows down to her. And she deserves it. Just love her.

October 3rd, 2012

Fantastic Doc !!

She pulled my wife from the jaws of death with a diagnosis of a condition nobody else could find 6yrs. ago & my wife is still seeing her now. Dr.Frost makes great effort to be on the phone with you personaly when you have a problem!!

June 25th, 2011

If you are seeing this physician it is because you may have a very serious disease. She is one of a few highly specialized physicians in the area of pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary fibrosis especially. These patients are very sick, and only getting sicker, so the time one may have to wait can vary from 15 minutes to hours depending on the emergencies and acutely ill degree of patients being seen that day. If I am the one critically ill that day and need alot of her time, I want her to spend it on me. When I have an appointment and there are others more ill than me that day, and I have to wait a long time to be seen, if I feel well enough to wait, I wait, knowing why she is running behind. If I don't feel like waiting then I reschedule and go home. It is that simple! She knows what she is doing, has an answer to every question and is excellent and brillant in her ability to diagnosis and research issues. She and her partner Dr. Safdar are the best in their fields, we are so lucky to have her in our city.

June 10th, 2011

outstanding

since my dad's annurism in 1998, this was his only positive medical field experience. thank you.

February 23rd, 2011

Patient

Dr. Frost is a patient's advocate and helps you get medication assistance for drugs we need to treat our diseases. She is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever met. PPH is still a rare disease and she is one of the noted physicians in the US for treating it. She is aware of all the research and treatments to help us. I feel grateful to have her to treat me.

December 23rd, 2010

Words could not possibly describe what a wonderful physician Dr. Frost is. Her bedside manner.....you couldn't ask for more. I feel honored to have been fortunate enough to be one of her many patients. I no longer have private insurance and rely on Louisiana MedCaid....which will not approve a Texas doctor. She was gracious enough to recomend Dr. Bennett deBoisblanc....who I now see for my Primary Pulmonary Hypertension.Thanks Dr. Frost.....I'll miss you and your staff!

October 20th, 2010

Dr. Frost

She is an amazing physician, quick and to the point yet 100% accurate. She is caring and busy, yet listens and wants to help.

October 27th, 2008

Care Giver

Dr. Frost is truly a Care Giver in every way that term can be applied. She cares about her patients. Period. She is the most thorough doctor I have seen and with Pulmonary Hypertension and heart problems, etc. I have seen many. My worst nightmare is that she will move or retire before I have stopped needing her.

September 1st, 2008

such a great doc!

Dr Frost is one of a kind. compassionate , caring, and awesome at what she does!

August 19th, 2008

what an awesome doc!

Dr Frost has been my doc for pulmonary arterial hypertension for the past ten years. It's sad that I have to move away from her. She knew right away what was wrong with me and treated me promptly and basicaly saved my life in the process. She is an outstanding doctor and person. Her staff are wonderful and kind and have all the right info you need to get thru the disease day by day. I can't say enough about Dr Frost except to say that I believe imho that she is the best doc in the country for pulmonary hypertension, and any other pulmonary disease out there

September 17th, 2017