A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adaeze Saa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saa graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Saa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Coof Mary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan