A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adaeze Saa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adaeze Saa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saa
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saa Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Saa graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Saa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Coof Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adaeze Fatou Mata Saa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adaeze F. Saa practice?
- Dr. Adaeze Saa has 1 office location.
Dr. Adaeze Saa practices Family Medicine near Carson, CA.
See Carson Primary Care Doctors.