A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adaeze Saa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adaeze Saa is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saa graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Saa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Little Coof Mary
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adaeze Fatou Mata Saa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adaeze F. Saa practice?
- Dr. Adaeze Saa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adaeze Saa practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.