Dr. Adahli Estrada Massey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

July 22nd, 2012
Fibromyalgia767
Overall, Dr. Massey did a bad job. She was loud, rude and did not listen to my concerns. I am in pain, tired, depressed and she mad things worse.

July 16th, 2012
Not that Confident
I have been a patient of Dr. Massey's for several years, but have never had the most confidence in her ability to treat me. She seems to push the same treatments over and over even when something isn't working. She also seems to lack compassion.

March 9th, 2011
Great doctor - really lousy staff
I really like Dr. Massey. She is incredibly nice and understanding. However, her office staff is just about the most non-responsive group I've ever encountered. Recently, I lost my health insurance and wanted to find out if my prescription could be renewed without having to make (and pay for) an office visit. I called and left messages and even sent a fax. I got no reply for two weeks. Finally, my dentist happened to be a friend of Dr. Massey and I mentioned to her my situation. She called Dr. Massey and only then did I get a call from the office. This is an example of what is wrong with healthcare today. People just don't really care about individuals - they just look at the bottom line to make a profit.

January 31st, 2011
I tried this doctor and found the office environment to be very disorganized and not confidence inspiring. I would be told something would be ordered, like an x-ray and it wouldn't happen. Also, the wait time in the office was horrible!