A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adair Look:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adair Look, Psychiatrist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Look
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Look Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Look graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adair Kendrick Look MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adair K. Look practice?
- Dr. Adair Look has 1 office location.
Dr. Adair Look practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.