A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adaku Nwachuku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adaku Nwachuku is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adaku Nwachuku, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwachuku graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Nwachuku has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adaku Uloma Nwachuku DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adaku U. Nwachuku practice?
- Dr. Adaku Nwachuku has 1 office location.
- Dr. Adaku Nwachuku practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Williamsville, NY.