A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adalberto Castellanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adalberto Castellanos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castellanos
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Castellanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adalberto Castellanos, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellanos graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castellanos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adalberto Roman Castellanos MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adalberto R. Castellanos practice?
- Dr. Adalberto Castellanos has 1 office location.
Dr. Adalberto Castellanos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Gastroenterologists.