A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adalberto Castellanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adalberto Castellanos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castellanos
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castellanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adalberto Castellanos, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellanos graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castellanos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adalberto Roman Castellanos MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adalberto R. Castellanos practice?
- Dr. Adalberto Castellanos has 1 office location.
Dr. Adalberto Castellanos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Gastroenterologists.