A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adalberto Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adalberto Torres is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Torres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adalberto Torres, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High-Frequency Ventilation
- Respiratory Failure
- Status Asthmaticus
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Torres has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital of Illinois at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital and Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adalberto Torres FAAP and MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adalberto Torres practice?
- Dr. Adalberto Torres has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adalberto Torres practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Orlando Pediatric Specialists.