inactive

Dr. Adalid Acha MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology San Jose, CA

1.0

November 23rd, 2013
What a surprise to find this doctor, is he still working?. 31 years ago, he was a Dr. at La Clinica de la Raza Oakland. We just came to this county, starting working and not insurance yet. 9 months passed and we ask him why the baby did not born yet and he said that sometimes babies take 10 months in the womb. We went to Alta Bates for an study and my wife was rushed to emergency for cesarian procedure, the baby, my son, was born full of meconium in his lung. I spent the whole night pumping his small chest in intensive car to pumped the liquid. His spent 1 month in intensive care until we brought him home. Now he is a college post-graduated and executive of a well known corporation. Lucky for Adalid Acha that we did not know, at that time, about suing and denunciation to California Medical Board.

April 20th, 2010
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!
This doctor should lose his license. I should have pressed charges against him when he was my doctor, but didn't out of fear and embarrassment. He was a "little too friendly" during his vaginal examination. His assistant also got a speculum from the sink to use on me - don't know if it was clean or not. DON'T use this doctor!!!