Dr. Adaline Zalkin MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

December 10th, 2015
Instantly knew I met a great doctor and wonderful person. And her staff madenit easy to book appointments and prescriptions were called in for me. Such a great experience. Highly recommend this office.

June 6th, 2014
Professional & Caring Dr. and Staff
Dr. Zalkin's staff was friendly & professional. This was my first visit, I arrived early to fill out paper work, once it was done I did not wait long to be seen. Dr. Zalkin listened to my concerns and answered my questions! She made me feel comfortable. Dr. Zalkin is professional & caring.

May 30th, 2014
Less than 1 star.
Being in healthcare for the last 18 years, I've managed to visit with the majority of general practice doctors in Sarasota. I don't expect a lot. Listen, be respectful, be relatively punctual & be kind. It didn't take me long to recognize that Dr. Zalkin was incapable of the majority of these qualities. Most importantly, Dr. Zalkin's ego gets in the way of her ability to be a good doctor. God forbid you ask about alternate therapies. If she didn't come up with the idea, she will practically berate you. When I took my iPhone out to jot down a few terms I was unfamiliar with, she became condescending & rude. This is 2014. I'm not talking on the phone, I'm taking notes because she's obviously incapable of being questioned. I wouldn't recommend this doctor. There are plenty of capable doctors in Sarasota.

September 24th, 2013
I would never go back to this doctor. Her office staff (3) gossiped about another coworker at the reception window for us to hear loud and clear. We had to wait 90 minutes just to go into the exam room even with an appt. There was only one other patient there the whole time and they came after us and went in before us. This doctor went through the motions of a quick in and out, and let me bill your insurance. $400 for 5 minutes. What a waste of time. I would NEVER go back to her. Never did she give us a followup call to make sure everything was ok. Oh, and this profile pic for this doctor must be a very old picture of the doctor, because I didn't recognize her.

June 9th, 2012
Sylvia Caplan
t diagnostician. I recommend her to all of my friends.

March 28th, 2012
Did not deal much with my problem. She was too busy talking about her own health problems.

November 29th, 2010
You can never get an apointment
everyday her office hours are different.

July 23rd, 2009
A Doctor Who Cares
This is one of the most caring docs I have ever had the pleasue of meeting. She cares for mom in law who has Alzheimer's/dementia. She had a wonderful beside manner and is aways open to finding us a specialist if we need it. I plan on going to her in the future should I need a GP. She is awesome cool.

June 5th, 2017