A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Abodeely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Abodeely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Abodeely, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abodeely graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Abodeely has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adirondack Medical Center
- Southern NewEngland Surgery Center- Attleboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Joseph Abodeely MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Abodeely practice?
- Dr. Adam Abodeely has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Abodeely practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Saranac Lake, NY.
See Saranac Lake Surgeons.