A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Abraham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Abraham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abraham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam T. Abraham practice?
Dr. Adam Abraham practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists.