A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Alperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Alperin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Alperin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alperin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alperin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Brett Alperin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adam B. Alperin practice?
- Dr. Adam Alperin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adam Alperin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Tempe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.