Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr Feelgood  |  show details
by Ruined Life on Oct 23rd, 2014

This doctor if you can call him a doctor is in it for the $, he hardly ever showed up for work and when he does he's drunk on pills and alcohol. If there was ever a doctor who deserved to lose his lic. its this guy. He has ruined many of lives all for money. He had patients coming from as far as Fla to get pain pills and he would give you what you wanted if you had the money, I know I was one of these people who had his life ruined by this man. Why isn't anybody looking in to charging this guy with a crime he is as bad as any drug dealer in the country. Come on RBC & Etowah Co take a stand! Why don't you arrest him like you do people that do the same thing on the street they are one & the same. Oh but he's a doctor we might need him one day, right? If I were a betting man I would bet someone important is protecting him and getting pain pills in return. I think all doctors should be drug tested plus all police, judges, and all court people who are prosecuting people for drugs & I guarantee u they are doing as much as the people they are putting in jail. Lets start drug testing with Etowah Co court system people, I bet that would show who taking drugs and putting people in jail for the same thing, but that will be a cold day, not gonna happen. Maybe I said too much but the jest of this is clean up your on house before u start on others Etowah Co Court System

by Pam on Mar 27th, 2014

Dr. Alterman really takes the time to listen to the patient. He sincerely cares! He reminds me of the physicians of yesteryear in his bedside manner which is excellent! He is also very knowledgable and makes sure you understand what is going on with your body and which medication is best for you. Very few doctors like him around nowadays!!

|  Love my doctor & his staff  |  show details
by Brooke on May 28th, 2013

I hope I never have to use another family doctor again. Dr. Alterman and his staff are the nicest most empathetic people. It's hard to find a doctor that you feel at ease with, that listens and takes the time to explain things but that is how my doctor is. I have been going to him for years now and can't think of any complaint.

|  patient  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

his staff does not care about patients needs at all

|  The Best  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2012

Dr. Alderman is the best Dr i have ever saw. He will listen to what is going on as long as talk.

Aug 24th, 2012

Getting prescription refills quickly is often a problem but you cannot find a physician who is kinder and who really listens; he is one on one, often spends 30 minutes with a patient. He is always ready to refer to specialists as needed and has a very good knowledge of medications and supplements. I would never use another family practice physician now that I have found Dr. Alterman. I have been his patient for 4 years. He is not old but treats people as you would expect from the "old time" family doctors.

Jun 29th, 2012

Dr. Alterman has been my doctor for 3 years and he has been excellent.

|  Dr.Alterman is very thorough and shows empathy for patients.In my oppinion is a very good doctor  |  show details
May 9th, 2012