Dr Adam Angeles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Adam Angeles?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr Adam Angeles?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2017

Great

I came in very nervous he made me feel as if I had nothing to worry about. He gave me all the information I needed without me needing to ask alot of questions. I would absolutely end my friends to him him!

August 31st, 2017

satifaction

exception care empathy concern interest in over all care

August 29th, 2017

always a positive experience. everyone is so supportive and encouraging.

August 28th, 2017

I felt safe in his care during a troubling time

Dr. A and his staff was wonderful. I received very good care and he is obviously a very talented, skilled surgeon. Everything has turned out very well. My only suggestion would be that his support staff could be more available and easy to get hold of during the very difficult time after breast surgery. It is a frightening experience and I wish the nurse had reached out to me. That was only initially however, and afterwards the experience with them was very pleasant.

August 14th, 2017

Takes his time and is very patient

Good experience

August 14th, 2017

amazing results breast reduction

Dr. Angeles did an amazing job and helped me to become painfree. Only 37 years old and I was living in daily and constant pain relying on muscle relaxers, chiro and physical therapy to function. I'm thankful for my reduction surgery and the results. Not only am I painfree and medicine free, I now stand straight and tall. My headaches are gone and my breast are beautiful. Thank you Doctor Angeles

July 20th, 2017

Professional

Everyone here has always made me feel very cared for, the work is very professional, and no one here makes you feel like a number

July 14th, 2017

a very nice experience

willing to listen

July 14th, 2017

A guy that changed my life

I came in when I was 16 and I had a size g and we had the surgery and now I am 17 and I can play sports and not hurt while doing it he is a great guy and makes you feel really good about yourself.

July 12th, 2017

saved my life

best guy

July 10th, 2017

Could not be happier!

My experience throughout this whole procedure with Dr. Angeles has been amazing. I am more then satisfied with my results. Not only that but, with my follow up appointments Dr. Angeles listens to your concerns or worries. He helps you through the whole process and he is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy at the end of the day. Dr. Angeles really cares about his patiences. He takes the time to help you in any way the he can. He gives more than 100% each and every time I see him and I am so thankful for what he has done for me.

July 9th, 2017

Wound Care.

Great care & work with Doctor Angeles. I would highly recommend him as a trusted Surgeon.