Dr. Adam Angeles MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017
Professional
Everyone here has always made me feel very cared for, the work is very professional, and no one here makes you feel like a number

June 21st, 2017
Nasal Surgery
Dr. Angeles was absolutly fantastic with my preteen daughter. He made her feel at ease with her nasal surgery post accident.

Helped save my life
Dr Angeles was part of a team of Doctors who worked together in an emergency situation to save my life from a gangrene infection. He worked with them to ensure the best result for me after reconstructive surgery which he performed. I feel that I had the very best care that was possible. After surgery and during recovery, Dr. Angeles was available to answer questions and checkups went very well. He has a great bedside manner!

Helped save my life

Abdominal wall reconstruction miracle
I have been seeing Dr. Angeles for 1 1/2 years for my abdominal wall reconstruction. He has been very patient with me and has helped my pain so much. I thought that my stomach was going to look horrible for the rest of my life from a back surgery that cut a nerve causing atrophy in my muscles. He has completely got me pain free.

May 31st, 2017
Great Experience
Great experience at Bend Plastic Surgery today. Everything from easy scheduling, welcoming front office team and wonderful treatment from the Doctor and his assistant.

May 31st, 2017
After going through this surgery, I feel so much better about myself, and Dr. Angeles is great.
Easy to get along with the Dr. and Staff. Very professional and down to earth. My surgery went a lot better than I expected it to. Thank you to all.

May 30th, 2017
Nice, helpful people
I enjoy the straight forward information I am given with the final decision up to me. Dr. Angeles work with you on any procedure you are undertaking. I trust his work as a caring professional.

100% Recommend this man!
Great surgeon! He put my lower lip back together so well that I barely notice my scar and its only been since Oct 1 2016! Most people don't even notice it anymore! 100% Recommend!

May 26th, 2017
Abdominal repair after four kids
Dr. Angeles was highly recommended to repair my abdomen muscles, it has been about 10 days and I feel great and had less pain than I expected from the surgery. I already notice quite a positive difference and I look forward to the continued improvement in both my active lifestyle and daily clothing choices (maybe even a swimsuit :)!

post-op surgery appt.
awesome as always. I am doing everything the Dr. said, taking my vitamin c, arnica, eating a high protein diet. I am healing right on schedule. Thank you Dr. Angeles, Tammy, Robin, Kelly and Oliva. you are all awesome

May 22nd, 2017
Superb Liposuction Experience with Dr. A!
Dr. Angeles and his staff have been so helpful, supportive and knowledgeable in my experience with liposuction. My results are even better than I thought possible and ever imagined.