Dr. Adam Angeles MD Patient Reviews

February 22nd, 2017
Doctor Angeles is amazing!!!
He made me feel comfortable in the surgery room. It was fun to talk to him. I felt safe and stress free. I am much more comfortable with my body now. Thank you doctor Angeles.

February 22nd, 2017
Very Happy!
I went from a 42DD to a 36C...no more neck pain. All my questions/concerns were addressed without me feeling rushed. The entire process was positive --office staff very friendly and helpful.

February 17th, 2017
Amazing Doctor!
Amazing job putting me back together after the PittBull ripped my lip apart. I never thought my scar would be less noticeable; however as the four months have gone by even i can hardly see it! Thank you for helping me to feel beautiful again. Valerie Seneca,Oregon

February 17th, 2017
My experience with Dr. Angeles has been top notch results and professionalism!
After all was said and done, I am convinced I had the best possible outcome one can hope for. I am so fortunate to have been referred to Adam Angeles for my reconstructive surgery. His knowledge, skills and professionalism is extremely impressive! I wouldn't hesitate for one second to recommend Dr. Angeles to anyone needing breast reconstruction! I feel he is the best choice I could have made! I am so happy with my results!

February 14th, 2017
Dr Angeles is my life savior
Prior to my procedure I cried in dressing rooms, stopped wearing swim suits without a top over it, had debilitating migraines 3-4 times a week, I traveled nearly 200 miles to buy bras that fit, and was 100% unhappy. Today I have a brightly colored fun bras, I love shopping for great tops, my migraines have all but disappeared! I no longer have back, neck and shoulder pain and I walk more confidently. Having a breast reduction was the best decision of my life!! I am forever grateful and would I highly suggest anyone who is considering this procedure to contact Dr. Angles immediately!

January 30th, 2017
amazing!
I had an amazing time and he really took the time with me that I needed to feel comfortable with the procedure

January 23rd, 2017
Fabulous results!!
Dr Angeles is very friendly, polite and generous with his time. My results are amazing, I'm very pleased and satisfied. All of Dr Angeles's staff is very friendly too.

January 4th, 2017
Very professional, knowledgeable, kind and considerate.
Dr. Angeles is the only doctor that has given me Botox that does not hurt when he gives the shots.

December 29th, 2016
great liposuction results with weight loss
My procedure was great and my results are fantastic. I get so many compliments from everyone I know! So far, 6 months post op, I have lost a total of 33 lbs after my liposuction, which I also am continuing the recommended caloric restriction and exercise. I am so happy with the results and I am coming back to him for more procedures. I had an appointment with another plastic surgeon and she said my stomach looks great with no bumps and even conturing, which apparently is rare to see on a stomach after lipo. After looking at my before and after pictures I almost cried tears of joy. He also cares a lot about his patients after doing this for quite some time.

December 28th, 2016
Amazing Results!
Dr. Angeles is the only plastic surgeon I would ever have on my care team. His attention to detail in the operating room makes for phenomenal results. I am no longer ashamed of my breasts as they now fit my body perfectly. Thank you Dr. Angeles!

December 28th, 2016
Dr. Angeles has been very good at his job, but also observant enough to spot a hand problem
He always seemed to take his time and answer all your questions. Giving you all the time you need.

December 22nd, 2016
excellent
dr angeles, robin and whole staff and kind helpful and friendly.