Dr. Adam Angeles MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Bend, OR

4.7

May 22nd, 2017
Superb Liposuction Experience with Dr. A!
Dr. Angeles and his staff have been so helpful, supportive and knowledgeable in my experience with liposuction. My results are even better than I thought possible and ever imagined.

May 19th, 2017
Happy Day with Dr Angeles
He is the best Dr. for Breast Reduction I could have ever come upon. He has done such a beautiful job. I am a new person. Dr. follow ups are great. There is no better in Centural Oregon than Dr Angeles.

May 11th, 2017
he is kind and has worked for a good balanced body shape taking she whole picture into account.
i had a complaint on a tummy tuck and when I mentioned it he took the time and care to adjust it to my satisfaction. I did come back for a different procedure and was completely satisfied.

May 9th, 2017
What wonderful care I received
I had a very bad fall and received wonderful care, Dr. Angeles and the staff are all very helpful and guided my care as if I was a family member, They are Great!!!

May 8th, 2017
He did an excellent job very pleased with the outcome!!!
very good everyone was very pleasant and helpful. thankful I had the procedure!!

May 8th, 2017
Pre-Op for fat grafting
Going through Breast cancer is never a good thing. Going through it with Dr. Angeles and his staff has made the experience a lot easier, and less scary.Thank you all for your understanding, caring and gentleness in the face this very stressful situation. You are the best!

April 19th, 2017
Great experience
Entire process was clearly communicated from the beginning. There was no pressure to 'buy more' or proceed with any surgery, just direct feedback and I felt Dr. Angeles was being honest in his assessments.

Dr. Angeles is the best!
He has been my favorite doctor since the day I met him and I've been seeing him for over a year now. He is so willing to do what I need and even go the extra mile to make me feel the best I can. Seems genuinely caring and sincere. He's great.

April 17th, 2017
he is an excellent surgeon, with an awesome sense of humor.
he did exactly what he said he would do. I feel that anybody that gets him to do their surgery, is the luckiest person in the world. he is a god sent.

April 17th, 2017
Meeting Dr. Angeles was a very pleasant experience!
Very much enjoyed speaking with Dr. Angeles and his staff. Felt completely comfortable and am excited about upcoming facial reconstructions. Feel very fortunate to be under his care.

April 14th, 2017
My experience
I have had surgery and maintenance procedures for my face. I LOVE how Dr A makes me look and feel about myself!!!

April 14th, 2017
The best I've have felt in years.
positive and wished I would have done sooner