A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Anz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Anz, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Anz graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Anz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam William Anz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam W. Anz practice?
- Dr. Adam Anz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Anz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gulf Breeze, FL.
See Gulf Breeze Orthopedic Surgeons.