A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Arthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Arthur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arthur
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Arthur Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Arthur, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arthur graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Arthur has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Stephen Arthur MD and MPH is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Arthur practice?
- Dr. Adam Arthur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Arthur practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, TN.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons.