A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Asch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Asch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Developmental Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Asch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Asch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Heritage Hospital
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan