A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Cohen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam B. Cohen practice?
Dr. Adam Cohen practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.