A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Cohen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Cohen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam B Cohen MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Adam B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Adam Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Cohen practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.