A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Cohen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Adam Cohen practice?
- Dr. Adam Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.