A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Cohen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam DR Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Adam Cohen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adam Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.