Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
I wish Dr. Cohen could treat me for all my ailments!! show details I wish Dr. Cohen could treat me for all my ailments!!
Sep 26th, 2012

I love Dr.Cohen. He put me at ease immediately,with his friendly disposition,and great smile.He is approachable,down to earth, and listened to all my concerns.Very caring.

Aug 8th, 2012

This doctor was extremely unprofessional. He seemed like he was with his boys at the bar. He didn't tell me anything about my ailment or what steps I need to take. I had to ask him questions, and even then, he responded with a non-answer. Maybe he's better with a knife.

Dr.Cohen Excellent Orthopedist show details Dr.Cohen Excellent Orthopedist
Apr 30th, 2012

Dr. Cohen is an excellent surgeon, has a great sense of humor and is conservative in his approach to surgery. One minor human flaw might be that he gets slightly irritated if you ask about multiple problems as opposed to focusing in on the one that you came in for. That being said, I would return to him for any shoulder surgery. He's a very nice person and a wonderful doctor.

ACL show details ACL
Apr 12th, 2012

Could not find a better Doc in NYC!!!

Could not have a better doctor show details Could not have a better doctor
Aug 24th, 2011

This is my second operation with Dr. Cohen. Each time and each visit he was honest with the process and aftermath of the operation. I highly recommend him.

Does fantastic work show details Does fantastic work
Mar 28th, 2011

I had a tear in my meniscus, after the surgery I was able to walk out of the hospital with out any assistance, not even a cane!

Mar 17th, 2011

Not impressed. Seemed to want to get me on the table to quickly. Recommended a physical therapist outside of my newwork. He might be a very good surgeon.

Take a number show details Take a number
Jan 19th, 2011

I saw this doctor as part of a Groupon promotion for botox. While I wasn't a "regular" patient and I was only there to collect my discounted treatment, I would have considered other services. The wait was excessive. My treatment and face time with the actual doctor couldn't have taken more than 3 minutes. There wasn't any sort of warmth or compassion involved...It felt similar to being just another customer at a deli counter. "-NEXT!"I'll take my aesthetics business elsewhere, thank you.

Oct 11th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Cohen - not only is he one of the nicest doctors I have ever dealt with, but he is one of the more caring - his bedside manner was wonderful - he even helped out my Mom who was in the waiting room not feeling that great which was above and beyond

Best orthopedic surgeon I've been to! show details Best orthopedic surgeon I've been to!
by Jo on Sep 8th, 2010

Dr. Cohen is an example of a great doctor. He knows how to talk to his patients. He was very curtious and asked questions that needed to be asked. I'm in my mid-20's and I've been to two other orthopedic surgeons and one of them was a doctor by the name of Leon Bernstien. The difference between the two are amazing. He just seemed to care and that is something you can't teach. If Dr. Cohen takes your insurance you should do yourself a favor and pay him a visit. And if you do go to him already I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I am talking about.

On time show details On time
by MattPliet at Citysearch on Mar 16th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I went down to the offices early and my appointment was taken on time. This is a big deal to me because I seem to have to wait more and more in doctors offices and i hate it. I really like the fact that when I go in I don`t ever have to wait much longer then my appointed time.

Love this Doctor show details Love this Doctor
by jayyoloveholiday on Dec 4th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Eric is awesome! He always cares a lot for his clients, and he listens very careful to my problems. He is gentle, patient, friendly and helpful therefore I do not feel embarrassed to tell him about my snoring problem at all. He does not need me to pay the whole therapy fees at one time. He also accept payment plan which is great!!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
helpful! show details helpful!
by SaraW001 on Nov 20th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I went to Dr. Eric Cohen with severe sleeping problems and after one procedure I was so much better. He really did an amazing job and I couldn`t be happier. Thanks Dr Cohen, You are so Helpful!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Thanks Dr. show details Thanks Dr.
by luviphone4ever on Nov 20th, 2009 on citysearch.com

had snoring problem several years, it`s such a shame. I didn`t notice ituntil one day I stayed over night at my friend`s house....she told me she couldn`t sleep for that night

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
the uncurable is curable! show details the uncurable is curable!
by Jamest119 on Nov 20th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Ive needed help with curing my snoring problems and Dr. Cohen really had a lot of helpful advice. His office is clean and I didnt have to wait a really long time either

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
great doc! show details great doc!
May 11th, 2009

Dr. Cohen is highly skilled in his profession and did a great job on my knee. I ran my 2nd marathon 18 months after the surgery! he's great at explaining whatever problem you have and giving you options of treatment. he's nice. he's efficient. his skills as a surgeon are great - at least with me they were. and he was excellent and thorough with follow up. I have recommended him to my friends.

by daniel cordasco on Apr 8th, 2009

Dr. Cohen is the rarest kind of doctor. He is extremely competent, humble, patient and self-effacing. He also knows what it like to be on the other end of a knee injury. He's really great.

Mar 25th, 2009

He's a great surgeon. He doesn't rush you and really listens to you. I would totally recommend him.