Dr. Adam Cohen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 29th, 2016
A Wonderful Experience
Dr. Cohen is warm, caring, and professional. I had no doubts about his competence. He's very honest and would not recommend surgery unless absolutely necessary. I did not feel rushed at all, ad the staff could not have been more pleasant and helpful. His new office on Madison Ave. is pristine and beautiful! I highly recommend Dr. Cohen.

September 26th, 2012
I wish Dr. Cohen could treat me for all my ailments!!
I love Dr.Cohen. He put me at ease immediately,with his friendly disposition,and great smile.He is approachable,down to earth, and listened to all my concerns.Very caring.

August 8th, 2012
This doctor was extremely unprofessional. He seemed like he was with his boys at the bar. He didn't tell me anything about my ailment or what steps I need to take. I had to ask him questions, and even then, he responded with a non-answer. Maybe he's better with a knife.

April 30th, 2012
Dr.Cohen Excellent Orthopedist
Dr. Cohen is an excellent surgeon, has a great sense of humor and is conservative in his approach to surgery. One minor human flaw might be that he gets slightly irritated if you ask about multiple problems as opposed to focusing in on the one that you came in for. That being said, I would return to him for any shoulder surgery. He's a very nice person and a wonderful doctor.

April 12th, 2012
ACL
Could not find a better Doc in NYC!!!

August 24th, 2011
Could not have a better doctor
This is my second operation with Dr. Cohen. Each time and each visit he was honest with the process and aftermath of the operation. I highly recommend him.

March 28th, 2011
Does fantastic work
I had a tear in my meniscus, after the surgery I was able to walk out of the hospital with out any assistance, not even a cane!

March 17th, 2011
Not impressed. Seemed to want to get me on the table to quickly. Recommended a physical therapist outside of my newwork. He might be a very good surgeon.

October 11th, 2010
I highly recommend Dr. Cohen - not only is he one of the nicest doctors I have ever dealt with, but he is one of the more caring - his bedside manner was wonderful - he even helped out my Mom who was in the waiting room not feeling that great which was above and beyond

September 8th, 2010
Best orthopedic surgeon I've been to!
Dr. Cohen is an example of a great doctor. He knows how to talk to his patients. He was very curtious and asked questions that needed to be asked. I'm in my mid-20's and I've been to two other orthopedic surgeons and one of them was a doctor by the name of Leon Bernstien. The difference between the two are amazing. He just seemed to care and that is something you can't teach. If Dr. Cohen takes your insurance you should do yourself a favor and pay him a visit. And if you do go to him already I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I am talking about.

May 11th, 2009
great doc!
Dr. Cohen is highly skilled in his profession and did a great job on my knee. I ran my 2nd marathon 18 months after the surgery! he's great at explaining whatever problem you have and giving you options of treatment. he's nice. he's efficient. his skills as a surgeon are great - at least with me they were. and he was excellent and thorough with follow up. I have recommended him to my friends.

April 8th, 2009
Dr. Cohen is the rarest kind of doctor. He is extremely competent, humble, patient and self-effacing. He also knows what it like to be on the other end of a knee injury. He's really great.