A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Bagg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Bagg is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Bagg, MD is board certified in Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Residual Cancer
- T-Cell Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagg graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bagg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Bagg MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Adam Bagg practice?
- Dr. Adam Bagg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adam Bagg practices Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.