A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Bagg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Bagg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Bagg, MD is board certified in Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Residual Cancer
- T-Cell Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagg graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bagg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bagg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam Bagg practice?
Dr. Adam Bagg practices Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.