A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Ball, Urology and Urologic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Ball, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ball has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Lawnwood Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam J Ball MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Ball practice?
- Dr. Adam Ball has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Ball practices Urology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Pierce, FL.
See Norfolk Urologists.