Adam J Ball, MD
579 NW Lake Whitney Place
Suite 105
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986
(772) 465-2020
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  So Far So Good!  |  show details
by M on Jan 7th, 2014

Had my initial visit with the Dr. Staff was outstanding. Rosie at front desk was very personable, professional and efficient when it came time to schedule the tests that needed to be taken. Doctors aide (Melanie) was very nice. Dr. Ball was very professional and personable. He explained in detail what needed to be done, etc. The whole experience was a good one. Will check back after I have had my tests.

Apr 19th, 2012

Office staff very helpful there was no wait to see the doctor very happy

|  Outstanding Young Doctor  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

I have been to many dr.s in my 63 years on this earth and many urologist. I have been to the best at Johns Hopkins and some of the best clinics around. I recently came to Florida and Dr Ball is my 3rd urologist I have had. My first I had to leave because of insurance , my 2nd because of retirement. Now I have found a gem.... he is right there and probably better at patient care and explanning the problem than any Dr I have ever had. He attacks the problem and works at a solution,has empathy for the patient and uses modern technology to get his diagnosis and uses it also in treatment. I know this sounds silly but how I feel about my care makes me get well better and faster.Thanks for reading and I know you will not be sorry if you choose Dr Ball as your Dr.

May 21st, 2010