Surgical Specialist, Urologists
2100 Nebraska Ave
Ste 211
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
772-465-2020
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  So Far So Good!  |  show details
by M on Jan 7th, 2014

Had my initial visit with the Dr. Staff was outstanding. Rosie at front desk was very personable, professional and efficient when it came time to schedule the tests that needed to be taken. Doctors aide (Melanie) was very nice. Dr. Ball was very professional and personable. He explained in detail what needed to be done, etc. The whole experience was a good one. Will check back after I have had my tests.

Apr 19th, 2012

Office staff very helpful there was no wait to see the doctor very happy

|  Look elsewhere  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

If I can prevent at least one person from going through what I experienced with Dr. Adam Ball, this site will be well served. Last summer I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I knew that at least 2 other opinions were necessary and much research needed to formulate an educated opinion and resolution to my malady. Finding other people to talk to about prostate cancer was easier than expected. I contacted Dr. Ball's office and asked for a price for a second opinion. I was given a quote and set up an appointment. This quote will be multiplied after said visit. Upon arrival, I was presented with a stack of papers to sign, one of them assured me I would be treated with dignity and respect. This was not to be the case. When I finally saw the doctor, he was wheeling himself around with his foot in cast. I was shocked, as there was no mention of this when the appointment was made and he was already in this condition. After painting a very bleak future for me, he explained he was not able to operate for several months and this was his diagnosis. Instead of telling me I had an 80-85% chance of recovery, he said I had a 15-20% of it reoccurring. More negative than positive. Then he looked out the window [we were on the second floor], and stated "There is your OMEN". There was a vulture in a tree! When you are faced with a potentially life threatening illness, this is not what you want to hear. I felt like someone had kicked me in the stomach and had little hope. That day I drove and hour and a half home and another hour drive to my next appointment, where I received hope and was not rushed out the door. As I was leaving Dr. Ball's office, I stopped at the desk and I was told what I owed for the day. I paid what I owed and left feeling very down. About 2 months later I received a bill for about 4 times the amount original quoted prior to my visit. I have tried at least 3 times to straighten this out but have not been able to speak with Dr. Ball and I have been called a liar by the business manager. If you are expecting a medical doctor and staff to treat you with compassion and equality, do yourself and any loved ones a favor, look elsewhere.

|  Outstanding Young Doctor  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

I have been to many dr.s in my 63 years on this earth and many urologist. I have been to the best at Johns Hopkins and some of the best clinics around. I recently came to Florida and Dr Ball is my 3rd urologist I have had. My first I had to leave because of insurance , my 2nd because of retirement. Now I have found a gem.... he is right there and probably better at patient care and explanning the problem than any Dr I have ever had. He attacks the problem and works at a solution,has empathy for the patient and uses modern technology to get his diagnosis and uses it also in treatment. I know this sounds silly but how I feel about my care makes me get well better and faster.Thanks for reading and I know you will not be sorry if you choose Dr Ball as your Dr.

May 21st, 2010

Excellent doctor and staff

|  He is Unsympathetic to Women with Special Needs..  |  show details
May 12th, 2010

I have had other procedures done before and never been treated in the manner in which the office of Dr.Ball handled me. I have been Diagnosed with P.T.S.D. due to a sexual assault, anytime I am faced with a procedure, even as common as a pap smear a panic attack can be triggered. Previous to my encounter with Dr.Ball when dealing with other doctors who are going to be performing any procedure in that region of my body after informing them of my needs they know to take proper actions to insure a panic attack does not occur, by propery sedating me. Dr.Ball and his office post procedure refused to give me anything to relieve my pain that was due to this procedure that he performed.I am not satisfied with his lack of empathy and properly assessing my personal situation.

May 8th, 2009