Dr. Adam Ball, MD
Urology and Urologic Surgery

Video profile

by Bob Poller on Apr 24th, 2016

I have bladder cancer. He explained it in medical and common language. and discussed removal of the tumor and how to cure it. Gave me options and covered all the many details of the procedures. This is my second year seeing him. I have recommended him to several friends and know, they too are very satisfied with his intelligence, professional and friendly manner. Unlike an earlier comment from a patient, I find the office staff most helpful and full of smiles.

The best there is! show details The best there is!
by Loyd N Sybert on Oct 9th, 2015

Unfortunately I must see several different doctors for various problems but Dr. Ball is without a doubt, on a scale of 1 to 10, is a 10 . Not only is he a wonderful, caring, and proficient physician but he has an office staff that is out of this world. A doctor's office staff is often the first impression to the service a patient will receive and it is vitally important to the success of his practice. Everyone showed not only compassion to me but also to my wife. I really appreciated that.

Ranking show details Ranking
by Timothy Barbieri on Aug 22nd, 2015

I visited Dr Ball when i got out of surgery because of a mistake made by another Urologist. Dr Ball was quick to realize the problem and take care of it with in a very professional manner. I would recommend Dr Adam Ball and Gulfstream Urology to anyone. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I am very happy with the service i received and will not go anywhere else.

A very positive experience so far. show details A very positive experience so far.
by Peter Aiello on Jul 2nd, 2015

Dr. Ball was very courteous and efficient during my examination and scheduled me for a biopsy in less than two weeks. Results are forthcoming soon. I will update soon. Concerning his office staff and nurse Linda, who called me as soon as possible with PSA test results. Nothing but good to say about all. Sharon was " tenacious" in her multiple attempts to acquire an authorization from my PCP's Office, involving several phone calls to my Insurance co. And PCP'S office. Diane was also very helpful with scheduling my appts. Overall, a great experience so far. !

by ROBERT MCALENEY on Jun 12th, 2015

Shoots strait a real nice doctor .

Bright young progressive health care provider show details Bright young progressive health care provider
by Bruce DeGraw on May 30th, 2015

When my PSA became elevated Dr. Ball suggested treatment of herbs and supplements worked well for several years. Upon on developing Prostrate cancer he suggested CyberKnife . Have been cancer free 3 yrs, PSA .01. What do you say, TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE!

by SWB on Apr 23rd, 2015

Been a patient of Dr. Ball for a number of years. Today's visit as usual was a good experience with a staff that was helpful and cheeful and a wait time of aprox 10 min. Dr. Ball himself took the time to set down and answer all my questions and explain what I need to know. Find him professional and more than helpful.

Worst Doctor Ever show details Worst Doctor Ever
Apr 15th, 2015

He does not care about his patients

Apr 14th, 2015

Surgical consult at ER for kidney stone. Dr Ball was "on call". After meeting with Dr Ball and discussing surgery for kidney stone, I cancelled the surgery! He was surprisingly arrogant and had absolutely no bedside manner. My first visit to the ER at Tradition Medical Center was a pleasant experience but after my 5 minutes with Dr Ball, I could not wait to leave! I will be sure to establish myself with another urologist.

RUNAWAY! show details RUNAWAY!
by Corinne on Apr 10th, 2015

Worst doctor ever! After 9 months of dealing with a 7mm kidney stone he broke it down to 4mm and then told me he "couldn't find it" and after operating the 2nd time didn't have to proper tools to go further and operated for nothing anyways! He told me come back in a year with no meds! I went else where and I lost my kidney stone in 2 months just on meds. Do not go to Ball!!!

Oct 3rd, 2014

Staff very rude and respectful. Refused to work with me. Dr. always in a hurry. Made a very bad choice.

So Far So Good! show details So Far So Good!
by M on Jan 7th, 2014

Had my initial visit with the Dr. Staff was outstanding. Rosie at front desk was very personable, professional and efficient when it came time to schedule the tests that needed to be taken. Doctors aide (Melanie) was very nice. Dr. Ball was very professional and personable. He explained in detail what needed to be done, etc. The whole experience was a good one. Will check back after I have had my tests.

Apr 19th, 2012

Office staff very helpful there was no wait to see the doctor very happy

Outstanding Young Doctor show details Outstanding Young Doctor
Apr 18th, 2011

I have been to many dr.s in my 63 years on this earth and many urologist. I have been to the best at Johns Hopkins and some of the best clinics around. I recently came to Florida and Dr Ball is my 3rd urologist I have had. My first I had to leave because of insurance , my 2nd because of retirement. Now I have found a gem.... he is right there and probably better at patient care and explanning the problem than any Dr I have ever had. He attacks the problem and works at a solution,has empathy for the patient and uses modern technology to get his diagnosis and uses it also in treatment. I know this sounds silly but how I feel about my care makes me get well better and faster.Thanks for reading and I know you will not be sorry if you choose Dr Ball as your Dr.

May 21st, 2010