A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Barmada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Barmada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barmada
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barmada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Barmada, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barmada graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Barmada has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Barmada MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam Barmada practice?
- Dr. Adam Barmada has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Barmada practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.