Overall Review

3.6

October 16th, 2015
Cannot Trust..
Cannot find the trouble; keep telling me: "I think is this or maybe that" . Is really hard to communicate with him; he is very shy. He never will look your papers prior your visit;, when you go on his office he will need at least 10 minutes for read about you . Very uncomfortable situation. I cannot trust on him since I made a lot of exams and so far he didn't arrive on any conclusion of my problem. So, i cannot recommend him.

May 22nd, 2015
I think Dr Barron lacks in his communication. He was not clear..he doesn't talk much (very quiet) and you need insist in some questions for get maybe one answer and it will be always "maybe"... Very inconfortable. I have doubts about the prognostic that he gave to me. Going for a second opinion before I jump on the medicine that he prescribe me. I cannot give more that 3 starts in my review...his staff is very unprofessional.

December 17th, 2014
I love Dr. Barron
Dr. Barron is a great doctor don't let any one tell you different. He takes his time to review everything with his patients. He's not like most doctors who push you out the door after about 9 minutes. Dr. Barron cares about his patients and their well being. He will always be my doctor. He was a blessing from GOD!

February 1st, 2014
Run as fast as you can!
This Dr. diagnosed me with a disease I don't have, prescribed me with debilitating meds and did not explain a thing. Thank goodness I had the good sense to get a second and third opinion. When other doctors try to obtain medical records they are ignored. * I was referred to this doctor when another doctor couldn't figure out what was wrong with me.

October 28th, 2013
This doctor is old school he actually will sit and listen why u go over all your pains and concerns, does not rush out of the room no matter how long it takes, very professional ,accommodating , I have been with him for years moved away but will travel every 60 days to see him it's worth it I have had bad experiences a lot of rheaumatogists are horrible but he was the best !

October 8th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Barron has given me my life back. I suffer from Sjogren's Syndrome and have been to many doctors over the years from Hollywood Fl. to W. Palm Beach. After years of pain and suffering Dr. Barron was able to help me. Dr. Barron listens and gives me the personal attention all doctors should be doing.

September 4th, 2013
Wonderful doctor!!
Dr. Barron saved my life!! I would not be alive and healthy today if he hadn't perform tests on me that uncovered a cancer, that up until then was undetected.He also directed me to the proper specialists. Dr. Barron is the most thorough Dr.you will ever find.

August 30th, 2013
Caring
I am suffering with a bad hip, stenosis and arthritis. I am unable to have surgery due to be up in age. I recently moved to Jupiter and Dr. Barron was recommended to me by a friend. Until I went to Dr. Barron I was so discouraged, but with the medications and treatment he has given me I feel so much better!! I live in an independent facility and want to continue to be independent. I must say dr. Barron is such a wonderful doctor and very compassionate!

August 22nd, 2013
Perfection!!!!
I feel so fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Barron!!!! I have lupus which has many different symptoms , and Dr. Barron really listens to each and everyone!!!! He is an extremely intelligent doctor and has lots and lots of compassion!!!!! My care and treatment at his office has been exceptional!!!! His staff is very warm and professional !!!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Barron !!!!

July 24th, 2012
No Bed Side Manner
No human compassion, or social skills when treating patients. He barely spoke to me and was bothered when I tried to explain anything. He wrote me a prescription for tests, but never explained what they were. Then he said to wait till after his vacation to come back for results. He must be more interested in my insurance reimbursement, than treating me as a human being!!

May 17th, 2011
Professionalism
I found Dr. Barron very incompetent, his staff unprofessional and his lack of concern for his patients totally missing.When test results showed I needed to see another specialist, it took over 6 weeks to be notified and left with a list a mile long of specialists to choose. What would I know about which type of specialist would be best for what the report indicated? How would I know? Needless to say, because of the time it took to be notified that I need surgery and the surgery was over 6 months!His staff could not even take vitals, nor could they track blood work. They continuously lost mine