A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Baseman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Baseman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Baseman, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baseman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Baseman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Baseman MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adam Baseman practice?
- Dr. Adam Baseman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adam Baseman practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.