Dr. Adam Basner MD Patient Reviews

4.7

September 26th, 2016
Dr. Basner and his e..
Dr. Basner and his entire staff were warm, friendly and explained everything I would recommend him to anyone. The experience was painless and quick healing. Think I look 10 years younger.

September 7th, 2016
Dr. Basner is an ama..
Dr. Basner is an amazing surgeon. Very personable and made me feel extremely comfortable from start to finish. I am so glad I had my procedure performed by Dr. Basner, as he really took the time to explain the procedure in detail and what to expect. I have referred him to several people who have come to me because they have liked my results. Thank you so much for giving me my confidence back.

August 22nd, 2016
Overall, my experien..
Overall, my experience here was absolutely amazing. From the consultation all the way to the operating room, and follow-up visits, I felt so cared for. My recovery was only 3 days and my results are everything I had hoped for and then some. Dr. Basner isn't too bad to look at either :) I would refer Dr. Basner and The Plastic Surgery Center to friends and family.

August 19th, 2016
I was a 44 K breast ..
I was a 44 K breast suffering from back and neck pain on daily basis. I had shoulder indentations as a result of breast heaviness. I was tired of suffering and decided to have a breast reduction. After endless hours of searching for surgeons and reading numerous reviews, I chose Dr. Basner. I am in love with my breast. No more back pain. The best decision I have made and the best Plastic Surgeon you could ever have!!

July 25th, 2016
The staff is super f..
The staff is super friendly, Dr. Basner was very informative and really good at making me comfortable. The procedure itself was a good experience and my recovery went great. I have no regrets and I am very pleased with my results.

July 1st, 2016
In seeking a Plastic..
In seeking a Plastic Surgeon; I searched for key elements, a master in the field, an individual with proven results and someone who genuinely takes pride in the service provided to their patients. Quite a bill to fill. Dr. Adam Basner provides all of that and more! He is truly hands down a master in his field. I entered his office apprehensive about my decision to have abdominoplasty and left his office after my last follow-up appointment feeling on top of the world. Hats off to Dr. Basner and his amazing team! Thank you!

April 22nd, 2016
Dr. Basner and Ashle..
Dr. Basner and Ashley were so great to meet with. I couldn't have chosen a better place to go or friendlier people. My confidence has sky rocketed and I am so thankful for all your help and kindness!

April 18th, 2016
Excellent surgeon! A..
Excellent surgeon! Amazing staff! My last memory of surgery was the nurses telling me

March 30th, 2016
My entire experience..
My entire experience with Dr. Basner and his staff was nothing short of Awesome! (with a capital A) Dr. Basner is a highly skilled doctor with a wonderful bedside manor and a true professional. He spent as much time as I needed answering questions before my surgery, as well as with my follow up visits after surgery. I always felt completely comfortable with him. The surgery he performed was SUPERB and I am beyond thrilled with the results! Thank you Dr. Basner! Likewise, all of the staff members I interacted with were friendly,knowledgeable and professional. Thank you so much to all!!

March 28th, 2016
If you are thinking ..
If you are thinking of having plastic surgery, i would highly recommend having it done with Dr. Basner. From my first consultation to posy surgery check up. Dr. Basner answered all of my questions honestly about what my procedures would entail. I had a browlift, rhinoplasty, perlane injection, and a loose muscle tightened in my neck. Not only did my outcome excced my expectations, but he did everything in the least envasive way possible. The professionalism and kindness of Dr. Basners staff added to the positive experience i had.I truely can not say enough great things about Dr. Basner and his staff. They will take care of you and your staff.

January 25th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor and..
Wonderful Doctor and staff. Amazing. I will refer to everyone. I had lost 100 pounds in the last year and I had Dr. Basner do my breasts. He did an amazing job, they look so natural and awesome!

December 21st, 2015
Dr. Basner is an incredible Doctor!!
I found Dr. Basner after talking to my hair dresser who had breast implants, and another girl at the same salon had the same, and they were both very happy. One of the girls mother's had a "divorce makeover" and they couldn't say enough about how happy they all were. I had a tummy tuck with lipo to my abdomen, outer thighs, and a little to my upper back. The results are better than I ever could have imagined! The staff is very friendly, and I never waited more than 10 minutes. My tummy looks better than It did at 18 (I'm 44 now) and my belly button looks great. I had big saddle bags that are now gone, and to top it off I lost 8 lbs from the surgery, and went down a size! Dr. Basner really takes his time explaining everything. I never felt rushed, and he is very honest and accurate as to what the final results will look like. He is an amazing Dr. You will feel comfortable with him from the time you meet him!