Dr. Adam Basner MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Lutherville Timonium, MD

March 20th, 2017
Bad rhinoplasty
Dr. Basner was so confident in fixing my crooked nose. I believed him and it cost. Had to get a revision done because my nose looked like a C. Total left nasal collapse and fractured tip cartilage. Had to go to a specialist to get revision and a good nose.

February 13th, 2017
Crooked nose rhinoplasty result
Dr Basner was very confident in fixing my crooked nose. I trusted him and the results were a more crooked nose. He said it looked great but I went to an ENT / plastic surgeon who disagreed and had to fix it. He said Dr Basner sliced the tip of my nose into hamburger and he had to fix it. I had way worse breathing problems after Dr Basner's rhinoplasty.

September 26th, 2016
Dr. Basner and his e..
Dr. Basner and his entire staff were warm, friendly and explained everything I would recommend him to anyone. The experience was painless and quick healing. Think I look 10 years younger.

September 7th, 2016
Dr. Basner is an ama..
Dr. Basner is an amazing surgeon. Very personable and made me feel extremely comfortable from start to finish. I am so glad I had my procedure performed by Dr. Basner, as he really took the time to explain the procedure in detail and what to expect. I have referred him to several people who have come to me because they have liked my results. Thank you so much for giving me my confidence back.

August 22nd, 2016
Overall, my experien..
Overall, my experience here was absolutely amazing. From the consultation all the way to the operating room, and follow-up visits, I felt so cared for. My recovery was only 3 days and my results are everything I had hoped for and then some. Dr. Basner isn't too bad to look at either :) I would refer Dr. Basner and The Plastic Surgery Center to friends and family.

August 19th, 2016
I was a 44 K breast ..
I was a 44 K breast suffering from back and neck pain on daily basis. I had shoulder indentations as a result of breast heaviness. I was tired of suffering and decided to have a breast reduction. After endless hours of searching for surgeons and reading numerous reviews, I chose Dr. Basner. I am in love with my breast. No more back pain. The best decision I have made and the best Plastic Surgeon you could ever have!!

July 25th, 2016
The staff is super f..
The staff is super friendly, Dr. Basner was very informative and really good at making me comfortable. The procedure itself was a good experience and my recovery went great. I have no regrets and I am very pleased with my results.

July 1st, 2016
In seeking a Plastic..
In seeking a Plastic Surgeon; I searched for key elements, a master in the field, an individual with proven results and someone who genuinely takes pride in the service provided to their patients. Quite a bill to fill. Dr. Adam Basner provides all of that and more! He is truly hands down a master in his field. I entered his office apprehensive about my decision to have abdominoplasty and left his office after my last follow-up appointment feeling on top of the world. Hats off to Dr. Basner and his amazing team! Thank you!

April 22nd, 2016
Dr. Basner and Ashle..
Dr. Basner and Ashley were so great to meet with. I couldn't have chosen a better place to go or friendlier people. My confidence has sky rocketed and I am so thankful for all your help and kindness!

April 18th, 2016
Excellent surgeon! A..
Excellent surgeon! Amazing staff! My last memory of surgery was the nurses telling me

March 30th, 2016
My entire experience..
My entire experience with Dr. Basner and his staff was nothing short of Awesome! (with a capital A) Dr. Basner is a highly skilled doctor with a wonderful bedside manor and a true professional. He spent as much time as I needed answering questions before my surgery, as well as with my follow up visits after surgery. I always felt completely comfortable with him. The surgery he performed was SUPERB and I am beyond thrilled with the results! Thank you Dr. Basner! Likewise, all of the staff members I interacted with were friendly,knowledgeable and professional. Thank you so much to all!!

March 28th, 2016
If you are thinking ..
If you are thinking of having plastic surgery, i would highly recommend having it done with Dr. Basner. From my first consultation to posy surgery check up. Dr. Basner answered all of my questions honestly about what my procedures would entail. I had a browlift, rhinoplasty, perlane injection, and a loose muscle tightened in my neck. Not only did my outcome excced my expectations, but he did everything in the least envasive way possible. The professionalism and kindness of Dr. Basners staff added to the positive experience i had.I truely can not say enough great things about Dr. Basner and his staff. They will take care of you and your staff.