A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Beck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Beck, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Beck has 23 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans