A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Becker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Becker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Becker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Scott Becker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Becker practice?
- Dr. Adam Becker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Becker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.