Caring, Straightforward Doctor. Professional, Courteous Staff. show details Caring, Straightforward Doctor. Professional, Courteous Staff.
by Katy on Feb 6th, 2015

After dealing with many doctors for severe nerve pain in my foot, a trusted friend recommended I see Dr. Becker. I was braced for the craziness that comes with the waiting, the front desk and checking in as a new patient. I was so happy to be greeted professionally and kindly in a busy office. Please note there are 11 doctors in this office, so the ladies behind the front desk are tasked with processing so many patients a day, and, at times, during one 1/2 hour period. I was impressed how smoothly they processed me as a new patient and answered all my questions. Note that Dr. Becker is in my network. That may make this process easier. I've read comments that this office is disorganized. I definitely did not get that impression. It's not that they NOT organized. They so are. It's that they are dealing with a high volume of patients. Now, on to the doctor review. I brought all my records, test results, xrays, etc. He looked at all of them before he came to see me. When we sat down, he acknowledged that I'd been through a lot trying to get an answer and treatment to my foot problem. That makes me feel more secure that the doc read all the info before talking with me. He was straightforward, kind, thorough and provided a easy additional idea to further help with the nerve pain to go along with meds. Hands down, a good experience. I felt well taken care of from the minute I walked in the door to the time I left. Just remember, the office has a high volume of patients coming it, but the front desk is on top of it and are professional. One more thing. I called on Monday for a Thursday appointment the same week. Not bad!

Jan 26th, 2014

Dr Becker was extremely knowledgable. He listened To my history and accurately diagnosed me precisely. The diagnosis was missed by other specialist. My Surgery with Dr Becker was extremely complex With a long recovery. He was a great doctor and a Very skilled surgeon. He helped me and my family Through my recovery. He is great! And I would Strongly recommend him to family and anyone With Orthopedic foot and ankle injuries or issues.

best doctor ever! show details best doctor ever!
by R.K on Jan 20th, 2014

Dr.Becker is hands down amazing. With my condition in my ankle being very rare he was able to diagnose and treat me effectively. He was always very patient, kind, and has excellent ability to listen and answer each and every question. I truly recommend Dr.Becker for anyone young/elderly he will take much interest is your health and treat you to his best ability!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Jonathan O on Jul 10th, 2013

Was really helpful and was very aware of the latest treatments

Mar 9th, 2013

exceptionally professional and kind

wonderful! show details wonderful!
May 10th, 2012

after being treated by another local doctor..it was an absolute pleasure to meet Dr. Becker..everything he said made total sense to me..included me in reviewing my x-rays and explained everything I needed to know in full detail...I probably need surgery and I know it is smart to get 2nd opinions..but I almost feel like I don't need one considering my own instincts were exactly what Dr. Becker told me...and Im sure he would encourage me to seek another opinion anyway. staff was also great.

Skilled--Energetic show details Skilled--Energetic
Mar 3rd, 2011

Skillful surgeon.Professional and explains procedures fully.Energetic, but mature.Trustworthy.

Sep 22nd, 2009

Dr Becker was great. He has a great personality. Listened to me in the office and communicated well. His diagnosis was right on. The surgery went well and I did and am still doing superb. Thanks

Apr 15th, 2009

Compassionate and understanding. The state of the art in foot and ankle. The best.

Sonora show details Sonora
by Sonora on Jan 28th, 2009

I adore this man. He's given me consistent hope and encouragement regarding my condition. He is always gentle, easy to talk to, very patient and sweet. I am most fortunate to have gotten him as my Doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing foot or ankle care. Everyone in office is kind and helpful. He always returns calls when you leave him messages. And after being sent off for a second consultation with another Dr., my feelings about Dr. Becker we only reaffirmed. The second Dr. agreed with everything Becker had been telling me all along. He is a wonderful human being and a fantastic, highly competent physician. *****

like Dr. Becker alot show details like Dr. Becker alot
Jan 24th, 2009

Having been to "superstar" doctors who give you almost no time (or thought), it's a pleasure to go to a doctor who actually seems to care about your problem and how to help