Dr. Adam Becker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 6th, 2016
Absolutely the best for foot and ankle.

April 25th, 2016
Great doctor
Couldn't be happier with the results from my ankle surgery! Great doctor, referred many of patients to him I was so happy to finally be back to running !

April 17th, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Becker

December 13th, 2015
Stay Away
Dr. Becker had no idea what was wrong with my ankle and didn't actually look at it. He wrote the MRI script wrong twice resulting in a second MRI needed. I called the office everyday for five days after he had already received the MRI results and he would not call me back. His staff is rude and not competent.

November 20th, 2015
Walking tall and very thankful
Absolutely the best for foot and ankle. Dr. Becker did a beautiful job replacing my right ankle and saved my life and independence. Brilliant orthopedist and surgeon.

February 6th, 2015
Caring, Straightforward Doctor. Professional, Courteous Staff.
After dealing with many doctors for severe nerve pain in my foot, a trusted friend recommended I see Dr. Becker. I was braced for the craziness that comes with the waiting, the front desk and checking in as a new patient. I was so happy to be greeted professionally and kindly in a busy office. Please note there are 11 doctors in this office, so the ladies behind the front desk are tasked with processing so many patients a day, and, at times, during one 1/2 hour period. I was impressed how smoothly they processed me as a new patient and answered all my questions. Note that Dr. Becker is in my network. That may make this process easier. I've read comments that this office is disorganized. I definitely did not get that impression. It's not that they NOT organized. They so are. It's that they are dealing with a high volume of patients. Now, on to the doctor review. I brought all my records, test results, xrays, etc. He looked at all of them before he came to see me. When we sat down, he acknowledged that I'd been through a lot trying to get an answer and treatment to my foot problem. That makes me feel more secure that the doc read all the info before talking with me. He was straightforward, kind, thorough and provided a easy additional idea to further help with the nerve pain to go along with meds. Hands down, a good experience. I felt well taken care of from the minute I walked in the door to the time I left. Just remember, the office has a high volume of patients coming it, but the front desk is on top of it and are professional. One more thing. I called on Monday for a Thursday appointment the same week. Not bad!

January 26th, 2014
Dr Becker was extremely knowledgable. He listened To my history and accurately diagnosed me precisely. The diagnosis was missed by other specialist. My Surgery with Dr Becker was extremely complex With a long recovery. He was a great doctor and a Very skilled surgeon. He helped me and my family Through my recovery. He is great! And I would Strongly recommend him to family and anyone With Orthopedic foot and ankle injuries or issues.

January 20th, 2014
best doctor ever!
Dr.Becker is hands down amazing. With my condition in my ankle being very rare he was able to diagnose and treat me effectively. He was always very patient, kind, and has excellent ability to listen and answer each and every question. I truly recommend Dr.Becker for anyone young/elderly he will take much interest is your health and treat you to his best ability!!

July 10th, 2013
Great Doctor
Was really helpful and was very aware of the latest treatments

May 10th, 2012
wonderful!
after being treated by another local doctor..it was an absolute pleasure to meet Dr. Becker..everything he said made total sense to me..included me in reviewing my x-rays and explained everything I needed to know in full detail...I probably need surgery and I know it is smart to get 2nd opinions..but I almost feel like I don't need one considering my own instincts were exactly what Dr. Becker told me...and Im sure he would encourage me to seek another opinion anyway. staff was also great.

March 3rd, 2011
Skilled--Energetic
Skillful surgeon.Professional and explains procedures fully.Energetic, but mature.Trustworthy.

September 22nd, 2009
Dr Becker was great. He has a great personality. Listened to me in the office and communicated well. His diagnosis was right on. The surgery went well and I did and am still doing superb. Thanks