Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Jan 26th, 2014

Dr Becker was extremely knowledgable. He listened To my history and accurately diagnosed me precisely. The diagnosis was missed by other specialist. My Surgery with Dr Becker was extremely complex With a long recovery. He was a great doctor and a Very skilled surgeon. He helped me and my family Through my recovery. He is great! And I would Strongly recommend him to family and anyone With Orthopedic foot and ankle injuries or issues.

|  best doctor ever!  |  show details
by R.K on Jan 20th, 2014

Dr.Becker is hands down amazing. With my condition in my ankle being very rare he was able to diagnose and treat me effectively. He was always very patient, kind, and has excellent ability to listen and answer each and every question. I truly recommend Dr.Becker for anyone young/elderly he will take much interest is your health and treat you to his best ability!!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Jonathan O on Jul 10th, 2013

Was really helpful and was very aware of the latest treatments

Mar 9th, 2013

exceptionally professional and kind

|  wonderful!  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

after being treated by another local doctor..it was an absolute pleasure to meet Dr. Becker..everything he said made total sense to me..included me in reviewing my x-rays and explained everything I needed to know in full detail...I probably need surgery and I know it is smart to get 2nd opinions..but I almost feel like I don't need one considering my own instincts were exactly what Dr. Becker told me...and Im sure he would encourage me to seek another opinion anyway. staff was also great.

|  Skilled--Energetic  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2011

Skillful surgeon.Professional and explains procedures fully.Energetic, but mature.Trustworthy.

Sep 22nd, 2009

Dr Becker was great. He has a great personality. Listened to me in the office and communicated well. His diagnosis was right on. The surgery went well and I did and am still doing superb. Thanks

Apr 15th, 2009

Compassionate and understanding. The state of the art in foot and ankle. The best.

|  Sonora  |  show details
by Sonora on Jan 28th, 2009

I adore this man. He's given me consistent hope and encouragement regarding my condition. He is always gentle, easy to talk to, very patient and sweet. I am most fortunate to have gotten him as my Doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing foot or ankle care. Everyone in office is kind and helpful. He always returns calls when you leave him messages. And after being sent off for a second consultation with another Dr., my feelings about Dr. Becker we only reaffirmed. The second Dr. agreed with everything Becker had been telling me all along. He is a wonderful human being and a fantastic, highly competent physician. *****

|  like Dr. Becker alot  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2009

Having been to "superstar" doctors who give you almost no time (or thought), it's a pleasure to go to a doctor who actually seems to care about your problem and how to help