inactive

1.0
  • 4 reviews

December 9th, 2015
Poor bedside manners
This doctor should not see patients anymore. Met him in the ER at Boca Regional and wish I never did. This doctor did not even assess me even though I asked him to. He dismissed me and basically accused me of making up symptoms. He need to be reviewed.

February 25th, 2015
Missed Diagnosis
Sent to the ER at Boca hospital by Urgent Care for severe abdominal pain. Saw PA and was challenged as to how I got the pain. Did lung and upper body tests as their claim was the pain location wasn't abdominal. Dr Bello arrived to also challenge me as to how I came about the pain. Very Bizarre. Left ER, got in to see my primary care MD and diagnosed it quickly as abdominal, sent for CT scan of abdomen, diagnosed Liver Abscess. Scheduled draining. Would have no confidence in seeing Dr Bello for any reason.

February 18th, 2013
Not happy w/ record-keeping
While I never, ever saw Dr. Bello in the Emerg room, did see two PA's and 3 people came to me for my info to enter into their computers for billing. Very sad that after 3 entries, they still entered my info incorrectly & I never rec'd a bill. I did very kindly receive a bill from after being sent to a collection agency, who stated bills were sent to me & I never paid them. I have over 820 credit rating and attend to any & all bills; never got this Dr.'s bill (as they had my wrong address). Why were all the other providers able to bill me (researching address maybe?). Once calling the Billing Co for Dr. Bello the situation was taken care of, but after falling down a flight of stairs & having body parts x-rayed that weren't so bad & others that were worse not even looked at, 2 mos later- still dealing w/ trying to attend to all body parts injured in my fall. Not overly happy from intake to dismissal.

September 12th, 2009
Your charge nurse
Overal they made me feal like a pill head looking for my next fix. In reality I have a bad break in my elbow wit h creates lots of pain. I have to wait three days to see a specialist. The pain is getting worse so I called to speak to his charge nurse at JFK emergency. She was very unhelpful in finding me help for the pain. She kept sayi g we don't refill prescription med. I kept reponding that I still have medication, and that I was concerned about the pain not the pain pills. She hung up the phone after being very short with me. Doctor Adam Bello and his staff at the JFK emergency need to be evaluated on their abilities to compatintly serve the comunity in health care. Dr. Bello looked embaresed when he realized my elbow really was broken.. As he rushed to get me the pain medication he should have given to me 3 hours ago and before the painful xrays