Dr. Adam Bello Is this you?

Dissatisfied

December 9th, 2015

Poor bedside manners

This doctor should not see patients anymore. Met him in the ER at Boca Regional and wish I never did. This doctor did not even assess me even though I asked him to. He dismissed me and basically accused me of making up symptoms. He need to be reviewed.

February 25th, 2015

Missed Diagnosis

Sent to the ER at Boca hospital by Urgent Care for severe abdominal pain. Saw PA and was challenged as to how I got the pain. Did lung and upper body tests as their claim was the pain location wasn't abdominal. Dr Bello arrived to also challenge me as to how I came about the pain. Very Bizarre. Left ER, got in to see my primary care MD and diagnosed it quickly as abdominal, sent for CT scan of abdomen, diagnosed Liver Abscess. Scheduled draining. Would have no confidence in seeing Dr Bello for any reason.

September 12th, 2009

Your charge nurse

Overal they made me feal like a pill head looking for my next fix. In reality I have a bad break in my elbow wit h creates lots of pain. I have to wait three days to see a specialist. The pain is getting worse so I called to speak to his charge nurse at JFK emergency. She was very unhelpful in finding me help for the pain. She kept sayi g we don't refill prescription med. I kept reponding that I still have medication, and that I was concerned about the pain not the pain pills. She hung up the phone after being very short with me. Doctor Adam Bello and his staff at the JFK emergency need to be evaluated on their abilities to compatintly serve the comunity in health care. Dr. Bello looked embaresed when he realized my elbow really was broken.. As he rushed to get me the pain medication he should have given to me 3 hours ago and before the painful xrays

Type 2 Diabetes