A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Bennett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bennett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam W Bennett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam W. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Adam Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Bennett practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.