A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Berger, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam C Berger FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Berger practice?
- Dr. Adam Berger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Berger practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.