A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Berger, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam C Berger FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Berger practice?
- Dr. Adam Berger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Berger practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.