Dr. Adam Berman MD Patient Reviews

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Augusta, GA

June 20th, 2012
Berman presented me with bad bedside manners. On my first visit he refused to check my already installed AICD. Each time I had an office visit, I felt the need to change physicians. I felt very uncomfortable with him. Berman admitted me to the hospital after two months of having an AICD implanted, saying the area was infected. It took a much more experienced physician to determine the area was normal. I was sent home after spending 30 minutes in a hospital bed. I was forced to find another physician. Now I drive to Atlanta, but the drive is worth every penny now that I am doing much better with my new physician. If it was not for Berman showing me the light to get a new EP, I know I would not be doing as well as I am today.

October 11th, 2011
Dr. Berman is no nonsense and busy,yet very personable. He is caring and excellent at what he does. He has given me my life back.

March 15th, 2011
Dr. Berman is wonderful! He has been my husband's Electrophysiologist for about 6 years. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer all of our questions. He is very much a "no-nonsense, cut-to-the chase, get-in-there-and-get-it-done-so-that-you-can-get-your-life-back" type of doctor.I would (and have) recommended him to several family and friends.

December 19th, 2010
It must have been a bad day for Dr. Berman when we saw him. He showed no patience, no compassion and actually huffed and puffed when he had to answer a question. He actually seemed aggravated and short-tempered. You would think a physician dealing with a delicate procedure would be more than happy to explain in great detail what he would do, but not Dr. Berman. I think he just wanted to get out of his office that day - and we were standing in his way. Not a good visit - and I definitely will not return there.

July 19th, 2010
No Nonsense Doctor
Very personable despite having a lot of patients, seemed to know everything about my condition. Very competent nurse staff and employees.