A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Bisaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Bisaga, Addiction Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bisaga
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bisaga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Bisaga, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bisaga graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bisaga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Bisaga MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adam Bisaga practice?
- Dr. Adam Bisaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Bisaga practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Ardsley, NY.
See Ardsley Psychiatrists and Ardsley Addiction Specialists.