A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Bisaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Bisaga, Addiction Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Bisaga, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bisaga graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bisaga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Bisaga MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adam Bisaga practice?
- Dr. Adam Bisaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Bisaga practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Ardsley, NY.
See Ardsley Psychiatrists and Ardsley Addiction Specialists.