Dr. Adam Bloomfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Bloomfield?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Adam Bloomfield?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 6th, 2010

Completely Trustworthy and Competent

I've entrusted my 3 children to Dr. Bloomfield's care for the past 10 years. My 12 year old only got to know him when she was about 2 yrs of age, but the other 2 were in his care from Day 1. He has always been very caring and courteous enough to follow-up with us to see how the kids are doing. What amazes me is how he remembers his patients. I was ordering food at a local deli and he came up to me to ask me how my son was doing - since he heard about us having to come in the other day for an unscheduled visit. How he can remember us, (not having treated us) and know I was the mom, is beyond me. He did it again, when I bumped into him at the local sushi joint. It's that kind of attention to detail that sets him and his colleagues at Chestnut Ridge Pediatrics, a cut above the crowd. Here's a juicy little tidbit - he's nice on the eyes as well - and I'm not alone in this opinion.

February 19th, 2008