A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Brank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Brank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brank has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Brank practice?
Dr. Adam Brank practices Internal Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Internists.