A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Brazus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Brazus, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Brazus, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brazus graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Brazus has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brazus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam W. Brazus practice?
Dr. Adam Brazus practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.