A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Brazus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Brazus, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brazus
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brazus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Brazus, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brazus graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Brazus has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam W Brazus MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adam W. Brazus practice?
- Dr. Adam Brazus has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Brazus practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.