Dr. Adam Brazus MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Indianapolis, IN

2.8

June 24th, 2015
This physician has deplorable bedside manner....very unfriendly and cold. Does not even speak to you by name. Does not listen or respond to your comments. I am not there to chit chat but he just walks in and doesn't even make eye contact, sits with his computer and just does what he has to do,almost robotic. I made a comment to him which required a response and thinking he did not hear me I repeated myself and he completely ignored me!!! I have no idea if he is a skilled physician but what I do know is I will not go back because good or not he is a cold fish. Then had the nerve to hand me his business card to give to my friends!! I would not send my worst enemy to him!!! Pompous!!!

August 7th, 2012
Only One Visit
Had one visit and done with Dr. Brazus. He was not very personable ... did not attempt to have natural conversation with me and after all that left the room without showing me out. It took a second to realize the visit was over; very unprofessional. He may be good but I will not be treated that way by someone providing me service (if I have a choice).Keep looking. But I will not be back.