A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Bressler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Bressler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bressler
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Bressler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Bressler, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bressler graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bressler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Matthew Bressler MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Bressler practice?
- Dr. Adam Bressler has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Bressler practices Infectious Disease near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Infectious Disease Doctors.