Dr. Adam Bright MD Patient Reviews

3.9

no change

December 15th, 2016
Great Doctor Great Man
He is just a wonderful, kind Doctor, could not of ask for a better outcome from having a total knee replacement.

April 15th, 2015
The Best
I was traveling from out of state, when I tripped and broke my ankle, Dr Bright recommended that I have surgery to repair the injury. They preformed surgery within four days after the accident. I am up and about doing well and back to running and training.

January 10th, 2015
Misdiagnosed my problem. Do not reccomend.
I had excruciating back pain and pain in my thumbs. Couldn't sleep or sit. Dr. Bright x-rayed my back, said it was a pinched nerve and told me to wait it out. He felt my hand and said it was arthritis. After six minths, the pain didn't improve. My GP sent me for a MRI. I had 2 herniated disks. My thumbs were hurting from overuse. My GP suggested TENS & a muscle stimulator machine. Felt relief after the first treatment. I am almost without pain now. Dr. Bright was flippant and didn't seem to believe I was really in pain. I suffered for nearly a year.. My work and life were affected. I never received a followup call from his office.

November 1st, 2012
Had a different group do a TKR 3 yrs ago which is loose, Dr. Bright evaluated it and gave me his opinion. He evaluated my other knee which has arthritis & recommended conservative treatment for time being. He also evaluated my hip with bursitis. I was impressed with his skills and time spent explaining everything to me.

February 6th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I would highly recommend this doctor to any of my family members and friends

November 17th, 2010
I can walk without a cane
He was the light at the end of a dark hole.(Dr. Bright)When I met him for the first time I felt save in his care. He gave me many benefits of not prolonging the surgery. I was very afraid,but he convinced me to proceed. He gave step by step information about my surgery. He was so nice. I thank God for Dr. Adam Bright. He gave me my life back. I can shop,attend functions like football games,go out to dinner etc.things I hadn't done in years. When I think about it and even as I type this review I tear-up. I had my surgery Jan.15,2009 and when I woke. I notice a dozen of peach roses on a table. And guess what, they were from Dr.Bright.I love him for being a great surgeon and a great person. I know there are many great surgeon but thank you God once again for Dr.Bright. And also for using the Stryker Accolade. ( Not on recall.)