Dr. Adam Brunson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Adam Brunson?

Posted on September 27th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Brunson for practically since he first opened. I use to travel through out the country and no matter what city I was in he would send referrals when needed, and always responded to my emails. His knowledge coupled with him actually taking time with me on each visit so I always knew what to do and what not to do based on certain conditions I have. It's tough to find a good doctor that's why I've always trusted him. This guy is Great !!!!

Very demanding yet incompetent

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Started out great a number of years ago. in recent years, the surprises, mistakes, missed appointments and the demands became intolerable and insulting. I think the doctor was exceptional, but you couldn't see him. Why waste your time and money?

Posted on February 10th, 2016

In the little over a year I went to this practice, I was only ever able to see the nurse practitioners whose abilities could best be described as inept. Their bedside manner ranged from apathetic to rude. The front office staff shares the attitudes and abilities of the NPs. The office seems mostly interested in treating athletes of a certain "class." If you are looking for a primary care doctor, you should look elsewhere.

Dr. Brunson is fine, but...

Posted on January 4th, 2016

...the rest of the staff, especially the ARNPs, are not compassionate, and are more attentive to their computer than they are to the patient . Some of the office staff is extremely rude, and the ones that aren't are faking it. All they care about is getting your money. When Dr. Brunson was at St. Anthony's Carillon, without those high-strung snarky ARNPs and office staff, it was always a pleasant experience. I go to a different doctor now, and the nurse and the medical technician that work for her are kind and compassionate. She doesn't accept insurance, but that's alright, because I'd rather pay cash than ever step foot in Dr. Brunson's office again.

You could find better

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Had an emergency issue and needed help. I've been a client for over 10 years needed to get a shot after stepping on a rusty nail my insurance company changed and The nurse would not hold a spot unless I could give her all of my insurance detail on the spot. I said well say I'll pay with cash then I'll call back with my card. she wouldn't do that and I know there is only a 36 hour window when tetanus can kick in. so then she actually became quite disrespectful in the sweet as pie voice condesending and pedantic. It was an awful experience. So go here only if you can plan your once a year visit However- if you truly need help the policy's don't seem to adequately match a place where one can get help if needed.

Front office workers are rude and could care less about you!

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Office manager and/or administrative manager were beyond rude about a missed appt. that I cancelled due to legal issues and i had proof. Argued on the phone, talked loud and very rudely. Threatened to leave and she didn't care. Not a family health, trusted office.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

I love this practice. Very kind and willing to listen to your concerns.

Miserable Customer Service

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Unfortunately besides Dr. Brunson and Melissa (his physician's asst) everyone in that office is incompetent. Customer service is zero. I would not advise you to go to that office.

This Doctor has no time for you and you're a nuisance to the staff.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

You'll never see the doctor after your first visit and the office staff is horrendous. They've had some sort of training over the past year, so that they are not as initially rude, but it doesn't last and they do not value their patients at all. You are there to pay, and you're actually quite a bother to them. Seriously, if there is a behind-the-scenes how not to run a medical office show, this place is a gold mine.

Dr. Brunson-Excellent Caring Doctor who listens, gets you feeling healthier and has short office wait time,

Posted on January 30th, 2015

I have been going to this caring doctor for many years. He has improved my health and overall well being. He does not overbook with a short office wait time. He is soft spoken but very intelligent. HIGHLY recommend.

Best office experience

Posted on January 26th, 2015

I love this office! Dr Brunson and the PA's are wonderful, the entire office is 5 stars! Highly recommend them

Outstanding Experience with Lab tech.

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

I love my doctor's office. One of the most convenient services he offers is in house lab draws for blood work. For a small fee, we can schedule an appointment and have the labs drawn at a time that is convenient. As a patient getting on in years, I need to have regular blood work for my primary physician as well as a specialist. I was thrilled to find out that his lab technicians could process the request for my other physician's request at the same time as the request for Dr. Brunson. This saved me considerable time and expense and for that I am very thankful. This is just one more reason why I love having Dr. Brunson as my primary care physician! What a great Team!