Overall Review

February 29th, 2016
Very demanding yet incompetent
Started out great a number of years ago. in recent years, the surprises, mistakes, missed appointments and the demands became intolerable and insulting. I think the doctor was exceptional, but you couldn't see him. Why waste your time and money?

February 9th, 2016
In the little over a year I went to this practice, I was only ever able to see the nurse practitioners whose abilities could best be described as inept. Their bedside manner ranged from apathetic to rude. The front office staff shares the attitudes and abilities of the NPs. The office seems mostly interested in treating athletes of a certain "class." If you are looking for a primary care doctor, you should look elsewhere.

January 4th, 2016
Dr. Brunson is fine, but...
...the rest of the staff, especially the ARNPs, are not compassionate, and are more attentive to their computer than they are to the patient . Some of the office staff is extremely rude, and the ones that aren't are faking it. All they care about is getting your money. When Dr. Brunson was at St. Anthony's Carillon, without those high-strung snarky ARNPs and office staff, it was always a pleasant experience. I go to a different doctor now, and the nurse and the medical technician that work for her are kind and compassionate. She doesn't accept insurance, but that's alright, because I'd rather pay cash than ever step foot in Dr. Brunson's office again.

December 14th, 2015
You could find better
Had an emergency issue and needed help. I've been a client for over 10 years needed to get a shot after stepping on a rusty nail my insurance company changed and The nurse would not hold a spot unless I could give her all of my insurance detail on the spot. I said well say I'll pay with cash then I'll call back with my card. she wouldn't do that and I know there is only a 36 hour window when tetanus can kick in. so then she actually became quite disrespectful in the sweet as pie voice condesending and pedantic. It was an awful experience. So go here only if you can plan your once a year visit However- if you truly need help the policy's don't seem to adequately match a place where one can get help if needed.

December 3rd, 2015
Front office workers are rude and could care less about you!
Office manager and/or administrative manager were beyond rude about a missed appt. that I cancelled due to legal issues and i had proof. Argued on the phone, talked loud and very rudely. Threatened to leave and she didn't care. Not a family health, trusted office.

October 13th, 2015
I love this practice. Very kind and willing to listen to your concerns.

September 28th, 2015
Miserable Customer Service
Unfortunately besides Dr. Brunson and Melissa (his physician's asst) everyone in that office is incompetent. Customer service is zero. I would not advise you to go to that office.

April 22nd, 2015
This Doctor has no time for you and you're a nuisance to the staff.
You'll never see the doctor after your first visit and the office staff is horrendous. They've had some sort of training over the past year, so that they are not as initially rude, but it doesn't last and they do not value their patients at all. You are there to pay, and you're actually quite a bother to them. Seriously, if there is a behind-the-scenes how not to run a medical office show, this place is a gold mine.

January 30th, 2015
Dr. Brunson-Excellent Caring Doctor who listens, gets you feeling healthier and has short office wait time,
I have been going to this caring doctor for many years. He has improved my health and overall well being. He does not overbook with a short office wait time. He is soft spoken but very intelligent. HIGHLY recommend.

January 26th, 2015
Best office experience
I love this office! Dr Brunson and the PA's are wonderful, the entire office is 5 stars! Highly recommend them

July 22nd, 2014
Outstanding Experience with Lab tech.
I love my doctor's office. One of the most convenient services he offers is in house lab draws for blood work. For a small fee, we can schedule an appointment and have the labs drawn at a time that is convenient. As a patient getting on in years, I need to have regular blood work for my primary physician as well as a specialist. I was thrilled to find out that his lab technicians could process the request for my other physician's request at the same time as the request for Dr. Brunson. This saved me considerable time and expense and for that I am very thankful. This is just one more reason why I love having Dr. Brunson as my primary care physician! What a great Team!

May 28th, 2014
You will receive excellent medical care at this facility. No long waiting time for your appointments. This Drs. office takes time in your concerns for your health and really cares.