Dr. Adam Stanislaw Budzikowski MD and PHD is male, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Budzikowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Device Interrogation ICD Devices CRT Devices Pacemaker Devices VT Ablation AF Ablation SVT Ablation Lead Extractions Heart Rhythm Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Budzikowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.More Education & Awards
Dr. Budzikowski has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital Rochester
- Jones Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Budzikowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Adam Budzikowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Budzikowski practice?
Dr. Adam Budzikowski practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, NY and Clifton Springs, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.