Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Budzikowski
Dr. Adam Budzikowski, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Budzikowski is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Unity Hospital Of Rochester and Northport Va Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Budzikowski has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Adam Budzikowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Adrian Marchidann
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi22
Dr. Brian Bellucci
Internal Medicine, Residency
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi3
Dr. Subodh Saggi
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi33