A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Budzikowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Budzikowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Budzikowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Device Interrogation ICD Devices CRT Devices Pacemaker Devices VT Ablation AF Ablation SVT Ablation Lead Extractions Heart Rhythm Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Budzikowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.More Education & Awards
Dr. Budzikowski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Budzikowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Budzikowski practice?
Dr. Adam Budzikowski practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Springs, NY and Rochester, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.