A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Budzikowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Budzikowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Budzikowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Budzikowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Budzikowski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam S Budzikowski MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Budzikowski practice?
- Dr. Adam Budzikowski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adam Budzikowski practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Springs, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.