A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Budzikowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Budzikowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Budzikowski
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Budzikowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Budzikowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Budzikowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Budzikowski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam S Budzikowski MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Budzikowski practice?
- Dr. Adam Budzikowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Budzikowski practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.