A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Burkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Burkey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Burkey, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Facial Pain (Facial Neuralgia)
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Block
- Palliative Care
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Burkey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Robert Burkey MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam R. Burkey practice?
- Dr. Adam Burkey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Burkey practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.