A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Burkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Burkey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burkey
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burkey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Burkey, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Facial Pain (Facial Neuralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Block
- Palliative Care
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Burkey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Burkey MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam Burkey practice?
- Dr. Adam Burkey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Adam Burkey practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Phoenixville Pain Management Doctors and Phoenixville Neurologists.