A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Burkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Burkey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burkey
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Burkey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Burkey, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Back Pain
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Facial Pain (Facial Neuralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Block
- Palliative Care
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Burkey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Burkey MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam Burkey practice?
- Dr. Adam Burkey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Adam Burkey practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Phoenixville Pain Management Doctors and Phoenixville Neurologists.