A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Butera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Butera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butera
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Butera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Butera graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Butera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Stephen Butera MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Butera practice?
- Dr. Adam Butera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Butera practices Psychiatry near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Psychiatrists.